NEWTON PLANNING BOARD
MARCH 25, 2008
Notice is hereby given that the Newton Planning Board will conduct a Work Session on Tuesday, March 25, 2008 beginning at 7:00 pm in the Planning Board office at the Newton Town Hall. The following items will be discussed:
1. Grey Barn Boatworks – discussion of final approval and request for letter for boat dealer registration.
2. Reminder OEP Planning & Zoning Conference April 26th, registration deadline April 18th.
3. CIP discussion with Chief Street re: Police Department needs.
4. Rockingham MPO appointees.
5. Sargent Woods – water franchise agreement.
6. Twombly Drive – Nancy Wrigley requests letter to developer re: status of project.
7. Acceptance of Minutes from 3/13/08 meeting.
8. Letter of interest re: Alternate appointment from Mary Sousa.
9. AA Review.
a. Memo from Recreation Commission dated 3/11/08 re: Use of Town Beach/Campground.
b. NH DOT Driveway permit for CBI, dated 3/12/08.
c. E-mail from Charlie Zilch of SEC re: condo conversions, dated 3/20/08.
d. E-mail from Webmaster re: road agent contact information.
The public is encouraged to attend.
Ann Miles, Chairman
Newton Planning Board