NEWTON PLANNING BOARD
AUGUST 12, 2008
Pursuant to NH RSA 676:4, I (d), notice is hereby given of a PUBLIC HEARINGS to be held by the Newton Planning Board on Tuesday, August 12, 2008 beginning at 7:00 pm at the Newton Town Hall. The following items will be discussed:
1. 7:00 PM Rosewood Builders: request to discuss a potential change to a driveway(s) at Georges Way.
2. 7:15 PM Continental Biomass Industries: Public Hearing for a non-residential site plan at 22 Whittier Street for a warehouse addition, wood boiler shed and bathrooms. The property is referenced as Tax Map 6, Block 13, Lot 2.
3. 7:45 PM Steve Ciambelli/Marley Builders: Public Hearing to change to above ground utilities at the Katherine Drive Subdivision. The property is referenced as Tax Map 6 – Block 9 – Lot 9.
4. 8:00 PM Timothy Hajjar/T&M Property Management: Public Hearing for a Conditional Use Permit to operate a Home Based Business at 17 North Main Street.
5. 8:15 PM Town of Newton: Public Hearing to discuss a non-residential site plan for a Sand/Salt Storage Building to be located at 2 Dugway Road. The property is referenced as Tax Map 16, Block 1, Lot 3.
6. 8:45 PM The Town of Newton, NH: Public Hearing for proposed amendments to the Subdivision Regulations and the Site Plan Review Regulations regarding the following:
2. Requiring electronic copies of plans
3. Correction to 7.2.18 Noise
4. Road acceptance policy
7. Other Board Business and Correspondence
a. Acceptance of Minutes from 7/22/08 Work Session
c. NFIP application finalized
d. S&R intent to excavate – report received from KV Partners 7/28/08
e. Correspondence - incoming
f. Correspondence – outgoing
g. Save the Date – NH Fall Planning & Zoning Conference, Saturday, October 25, 2008
The public is encouraged to attend.
Ann Miles, Chairperson
Newton Planning Board