NEWTON PLANNING BOARD
PUBLIC HEARING & WORK SESSION
AUGUST 26, 2008
Notice is hereby given that the Newton Planning Board will conduct a Public Hearing and a Work Session on Tuesday, August 26, 2008 beginning at 7:00 pm in the Planning Board office at the Newton Town Hall. The following items will be discussed:
1. Timothy Hajjar/T&M Property Maintenance: Public Hearing for a Conditional Use Permit to operate a Home Based Business at 17 North Main Street.
2. David Storey/Walnut Farm Subdivision: Discussion regarding sign at entrance.
3. Town of Newton, NH: Continued Public hearing for proposed amendments to the Subdivision Regulations and the Site Plan Review Regulations regarding:
a. Road Acceptance procedures/checklist.
4. Discussion re: Ordinances
a. SB 342 – Workforce Housing
c. Town Center District
d. Conservation Subdivision
5. Other Board Business and Correspondence
a. Acceptance of Minutes from 7/8/08 meeting
c. Incoming correspondence
d. Outgoing correspondence
The Public is Encouraged to Attend
Ann Miles, Chairperson
Newton Planning Board