NEWTON PLANNING BOARD
WORK SESSION AGENDA
OCTOBER 28, 2008
Notice is hereby given that the Newton Planning Board will conduct a Work Session on Tuesday, October 28, 2008 beginning at 7:00 pm in the Planning Board office at the Newton Town Hall. The following items will be discussed:
1. Fred Gundersen: Request for Road Acceptance – Nordic Woods Lane.
2. Ann Miles: Request for available elderly housing units – Jacob's Village.
3. 2009 Preliminary Budget (due October 30).
4. Zoning Amendments for 2009 Warrant
5. Zoning Ordinance Amendments – set schedule for public hearings.
6. Targeted Block Grant – update.
7. Review and Revise CIP (to be submitted to BOS).
8. Review SPE site plan – update re: complaint.
9. Other Board Business and Correspondence
a. Acceptance of Minutes from 10/14/08 meeting
b. Update re: 10/21 TRC meeting
d. Incoming correspondence
a. Memo from BOA re: Request For Joint Meeting, 10/23/08
b. Letter from NHDES re: Sargent Woods, 10/15/08
c. Letter from DTC re: Sara Realty Appeal, 10/21/08
d. Letter from S. Kalman re: R. White parcel, 10/20/08
e. Memo from N. Wrigley re: Cost of Living 2009, 10/21/08
f. Memo from BOS re: Elderly Units, 10/21/08
g. Letter from KV Partners re: Peaslee Crossing/Smith Corner, 9/23/08
h. Notice of Intent to Cut at Puzzle Lane 27-3, 9/29/08
e. Outgoing correspondence
a. Notice of Decision – Foy (also note e-mail from Conservation Commission dated 10/15/08).
f. Conferences and Workshops
The Public is Encouraged to Attend
Ann Miles, Chairperson
Newton Planning Board