Community Message Boards are available at The Gale Library for the purpose of displaying public events and points of interest to the Newton community.
All materials must be submitted to the library staff and forwarded to the Director for approval. Display materials will be subject to periodic review for time periods, and board space concerns.
***Materials that are not posted will be discarded or recycled if possible.
We will accept to post:
- Town, State, or Federal Notices
- Educational, Cultural, or Civic Information
- Fundraising Materials or Notices for Non-Profit Agencies
Some items that are not allowed would be:
- Advertising for Profit-Making Agencies
- For Sale Signs
- Political Endorsements
- Commercial Business Cards
Adopted and Approved on November 14, 2007. Reviewed and Approved on May 8, 2013. Reviewed and Approved on March 8, 2017.
The Gale Library Board of Trustees