Our goal is to help create a safer community. If you have any questions or would like to discuss a building proposal, please stop by or call us at Town Hall. The Building Department's fee schedule is available at the office.
The Town adopted the following building codes in March 2005:
- International Residential Building Code (IRC) current
- International Plumbing Code (IPC) current
- International Mechanical Code (IMC) current
- National Electrical Code (NEC) (NFPA 70) current
- National Fuel Gas Code (NFPA 54) current
- All interior gas piping shall be black iron pipe.
*Current as adopted by the State of New Hampshire
Staff Contacts can be reached at 603-382-4405 Option 6
|Shanti Wolph||Chief Building Officer 603-389-7644|
|Sam Zannini||Deputy Building Officer 603-490-6379 / Text for inspections Plumbing, Gas, Mech & Electrical|
|Barbara White||Permit Clerk|