OHRV Registrations


If you are registering a new OHRV (Off Highway Recreational Vehicle), please provide a bill of sale, a previous registration, or a certificate of origin so we can complete your registration. If you are renewing your OHRV, please have the prior registration so we can process everything efficiently. 

*As of 2014, all licenses are issued electronically and printed on regular paper.  The State now charges an additional $2.00 for processing licenses electronically.

Please visit the NH Fish and Game website for more information.